Under the Patronage of Prof. Paul Oberhammer, a leading expert in the field of litigation and arbitration, and in cooperation with internationally renowned law firms, as Wolf Theiss, Graf Pitkowitz, Schönherr, Willheim Müller and Baker McKenzie, the ELSA Vienna Law School Team offered the participants an insight into the world of dispute resolution. Of course, a correspondent social program was organized, too.
In a nutshell, the participants started the day with lectures and workshops held by leading experts and spent the rest of the day visiting world-famous Viennese attractions and enjoying the great nightlife of Vienna.
1. Application Deadline Extension!
2. The Application Period has Expired!
3. The selection process has finished!
4. GPP, WM, WT and VIAC are sponsoring!
5. Accommodation and Travel Partner!
6. Panel Discussion: From Backpack to Briefcase!
7. Graduation Ceremony at WMLaw!
8. „Die Presse“ about the ELSA Vienna Law School (German)!
9. One, Two, Three, Go!
The 3rd ELSA Law School on Dispute Resolution took place from 17th to 24th August 2014. The number of participants was again limited to 42.